Saturday, 2 April 2011

Polka Dotting...



Hey ladies.... So I'm not dead -_-

I have just been so busy I haven't had the chance to fit blogging in. So much so I actually tweeted today that I was going to take a little break away from it. But whilst I was chilling out on the sofa playing with my nails, I decided to take a few snaps as I knew it would be something you would (hopefully) like.

With a little help from Barry M white, Models Own Nude Beige and a sewing pin I went polka dot crazy.

Its really easy to do, just paint your nails as normal load up your sewing pin and dollop.

I think I'm going to do a pastel base next, its all the rage darlings......

p.s I will be trying to update as much as I can, but please bare with me if I don't. If you begin to miss me so much you cant cope anymore, you can always follow my antics HERE

Until next time .... *blows kiss*

27 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I have a blouse from Next in exactly the same pattern so might give this a go! :)

    Stacey

    http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Looks really good!! the dots are perfect! Like you used a stencil Lol haha! Miss you lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you lovely ladies and @pinkSweetSz how dare you question my steady hand lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable :) nude nails are so chic and then this adds such a cute playful edge! Lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute and your dots are very well made !

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore polka dots so i'm really loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they look so perfectly round you could swear they were stickers or something. they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one finger, adds a bit of a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love nail art like this! So simple yet so affective and cute! Love the colour combos as well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails looks so cute! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is seriously super cute. I literally want to try this now. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks awesome! I don't know how you do it so perfectly without a dotting tool. I use dotting tools all the time for nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome! Such a cute way to spice up ordinary nails, so inspired :)

    RB xo

    rougebow07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The beige and white nails look really cool!

    xx

    http://susmipatel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not even into nailart and I love this! It's actually the first one I'll be trying myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the LACQUER!
    http://wearnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so cool, I really wanna try polka dot nails too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cool and lovely. i love the nails! the beige with white looks better but black is nice too!

    viktoriasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVING THE NAILS WOW ID LOVE TO TRY THIS Hi my name is Monzie,...i really like your blog please feel free to check out my blog.. and if you like my blog id love for us to you to follow each other.

    http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing tip! I'm going to do that for my toes :D

    Have a look at my blog if you get chance at http://aporcelaindollandherbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...