Tuesday, 7 June 2011

CHARM-ing bargains

So I'm a fan of all bracelets small and rustic, whether they are charms on string or just a plain leather strap. I always seem to be drawn to these simple yet attractive pieces of jewellery.

These babies (£1.99 H & M) caught my eye instantly. Available in an array of colours I could have easily purchased them all! Seen as these babies were placed right by the till (argh!!!) I found myself uncontrollably chucking them down on top of the pile of my clothing being scanned through the till -_- . Eventually I told myself "NO" and settled for these 3.

I'm loving H&M at the moment, they are stocking a lot of these these type of bracelets which is all good for me, and I'm pretty sure they have loads on deal too. I shall definitely be making a return visit!

12 comments:

  1. aw i had the tan one! i loved it until it broke haha. can't complain since it was so cheap i suppose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna sound like such a child but...oooo prEtty! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went into H&M the other day and I seriously had to restrain myself, the jewellery has gotten sooo good! have a lookout for the stuff on the black plastic, changed their packaging and it's so CHEAP. Four pairs of earrings for £4! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are seriously gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh why can't my town hurry up and complete building its H&M already!! I seriously love all the bits I keep seeing from them they have really upped their game! roll on autumn, for now im just jealous! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo pretty!!
    too bad last time i was in HnM in Hongkong they didnt have these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are gorgeous! ill be buying one when im next in H&M hopefully!
    nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really pretty! loving the new banner too btw x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was in there yesterday why didnt I see them?!?!?!? grrrrrrr

    Love you new banner btw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OWW they're so cute! *_* I love simple bracelets like these, but sadly I have a hard time with bracelets. For some reason my wrists are tiny like a 5-year old's. -__-" Most of my bracelets fall off. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so cute! I wonder if they have them in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOAH! no shit! thats amazing, cannot wait to fly into town and get these babies :)

    THEY'RE SO CUTTE!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...