Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Miss Stone Heart


Whilst standing in line at H&M I noticed that they had placed a row of polishes at the counter. Not one to turn a blind eye I slightly lent out of the queue to take a peek. They had some lovely colours but for some reason this one stood out to me. Call me boring and bland if you like, but I feel that my choices at the moment are clearly reflecting the weather..... GREY!

 It could be my eyes or the fact I'm impartial to seeing what I want, but I'm pretty sure I detect a hint or purple up in this polish *friend looks at me* "NO Mich....its grey!" errrm ok so maybe my eyes are messing with me a bit, but it is a lovely shade of grey (cant believe I even said that )

At £2.99 I shall definitely be checking out the other colours. One coat was enough although I always go for two just for good measure. The polish is a nice consistency and it applied nicely. If any of you have tried the polishes from this range and would recommend a specific colour ,do let me know.


11 comments:

  1. I own quite a few H&M nail polishes and I adore them for the price I think they are quite a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive got an H&M polish on as well! Mine is called Latte to go, im not sure if they still do it as I got it quite a while ago http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com/2010/04/notd-h-latte-2-go.html
    They go on so easily and last really well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this shade! I haven't seen it in my local H&M yet though. My favourite shade they do is 'check me out'.

    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see the purple in it! it's a really lovely colour, think it suits your skin tone well
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely colour! xxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks really nice!

    www.stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING!!!! I love that color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are such great condition. I love this shade, for £2.99 that is a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This nail polish is the brand of which i use. I like this nail polish a lot and therefore the gloss can be seen on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Essie makes a really similar polish called Chinchilly, which has been my go to nails lately http://xoebc.blogspot.com/2011/06/nails-of-month-essie-chinchilly.html

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...