Sunday, 26 June 2011

Oh So Special


Lovers of Sleek MakeUp Palettes I introduce "Oh So Special"  the latest addition to the i-Divine family...
 Oh So Special is the perfect palette for the everyday girl, comprising of everyday beige shades through to sultry smokey eye night time greys. The colours are very pigmented, although you may be wondering why there is a gap in the bottom row of my swatches.... errrrm I'm just weird colour and the eyeshadow (The Mail) is exactly the same colour as me : /

My fave colour in the Palette is 'GATEAU' not only is it slightly reminiscent to the famous Rose Gold blush, but I think as well as an eyeshadow, it could possibly double up as a really nice highlight. (I shall test this theory)

The palette is available in Superdrug stores in July as well as online usual price of £6.49

Will you be adding this to your wish list?


17 comments:

  1. LOL I really like The Mail - it'll look nice paired with a coloured eyeliner cos it'll make your lids look sharper. A cheaper version of MAC Soft Brown, which I adooooooooooore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colours! Ribbon and Wrapped Up are so beautiful.
    I'll definitely by purchasing this, it's ideal for Autumn!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vex this is the one thats the same colour as me looool im not human

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Mail is exactly the same as my skin color too. It might work as a wash of color when I want to even out the lids. My favorite color here is celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my mitts on this, Celebrate and Wrapped Up both look gorgeous. Did you know when in July these will be appearing? Thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these colours look lush! :) Might have to purchase this as I've been meaning to get a few new eye shadows xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours are so pretty! i need to pick this up when it comes out in superdrug! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one palette i will definatley be picking up it looks amaze and i can imagine using it lots x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time I've seen this palette, I really like it! I feel like I would get use out of almost every color in this one, as opposed to a few of the others that have come out recently. Thanks for the awesome swatches!!
    xx
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah I half want to buy this, and half think I might stick to my Naked palette! The colours are so gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got it already! It was in my local Superdrug about 2 weeks ago and I made sure to snatch it up right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait to check it out tomorrow! =D thx for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo I NEED this in my life, I've newly discovered Sleek eyeshadow pallets and I'm in love with them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Multibooklover im not sure, you will have to check their site. I have linked it within the post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just awesome design.I like your style.If you have time please check my
    Animal Planet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...