Friday, 15 July 2011

Lese Shoes


Thanks to the world of twitter I discovered a new company called Lese Shoes. I read their description box which said....

-The online loyalty shoe store -BUY SHOES -EARN POINTS -NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR A PAIR OF SHOES AGAIN-

Instantly my jaw dropped and like the shoe whore I am I headed over to their site instantly. At first I was thinking that if I'm earning points buying shoes that the shoes would have to be slightly overpriced right...... errrm wrong!

I clicked on the option 'brunch shoe' instantly fell in love with the ELLE wedges and chucked them in my basket. Although I was a tad skeptical ordering from a company I had just heard of, it was late, I was tired I wanted shoes and these babies were definitely worth the risk. This little moment of weakness occurred at 11pm Tuesday night and they arrived this morning, (2 days later) rather speedy Id say.

I now have 30 Lese points on my account and I believe that 20 points is equal to £5. I'm too impatient to let them build up so I shall be getting these babies for £20. Scweeeeet. Oh and I forgot to mention, delivery is free : D

If your a shoe lover like me you can check out their site HERE and follow their updates on twitter HERE


26 comments:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful post, you're right they are nice and cheap but they look great i love the coco brown shoes, I'll shall be buying when i have some dosh :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has this shoe purchasing method been all my life?! Those shoes look lovely and comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. In LOVE with them!!! :) xxx

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG LOVE THIS!!! Checking out the site now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are gorgeous, I love them!
    And I've never heard of Lese Shoes, so I'll definitely have a look, thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shoes, will definitely be heading over there, right about....... now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *runs to the site NOW* they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!! Fabby choice too, definitely my favourite from the nosey i've just had :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THESE SHOES!
    I can't wait to try the website :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have just made me realize that I really love shoes so I'm afraid I can't leave too long a comment because I can't wait to look at this website! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh gutted, they're sold out. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. are the shoes comfortable? and are they well made? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't worn them out yet but they are only 4 inches so they are low and the shoe is fine. Not noticed anything odd.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those wedges are sexy, i'm very tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an amazing site!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Can't wait to get paid, I know what I'm clicking on first!
    :)

    xxoo

    http://particularlypendurhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i adore your brown wedges!! so lovely

    please visit my blog :)
    http://thefashioncyclist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are pretty. Lovely colour.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love these... Am already looking at the site! Are they comfy? What is the quality like?

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. @mulberry I answered this a couple comments up, defo worth the purchase though : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. they are so cute! would look nice with a cute summer outfit. going to look on the site now 8) xx http://beautycomesfrom-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Beauty and blog

    You are doing an Awesome Job with Beauty and Blog.The amount of

    information(Pics-text) in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject.
    I wish i could make my Homemade Facial blog like you and i

    started this blog as a source of inspiration from your blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm seriously in LOVE with those shoes.. they are gorgeous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great style, I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete