Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Handbag Filler

When I hear the word Sudocrem, I automatically think grey tub, nappy rash and babies bums ( Might be a mum thing) but the smell automatically takes me back to changing nappies. So when I had heard they had released a squeezy tube skin care cream, I was slightly intrigued.

I was expecting a different formula and scent to go along with the miniature sized squeezy tube, but I didn't get what I expected.The cream was still its usual thick consistency along with the trade mark scent.Not one to judge something off first glance, I carried this around in my bag waiting for the perfect moment to whip this out..... this moment never happened *face palm* so I decided I would try it out on the annoying dry patch that I seems to make an appearance on my face once a year.

I removed  my make up and trialed this at night, as I naturally suspected a thick cream like this to be quite greasy. I used a teeny bit and smeared it on the patch, and used the remaining cream on my cheeks and forehead.

To my surprise when I woke the next day the dry patch was a lot less 'dry' and my cheeks were really soft... who knew!!!!  I kept using it and now the dry patch is barely there. I never would have thought that this cream would have helped me in any way. Its worth checking out if you have any skin problems.

I would have personally preferred a thinner formula and a lighter scent, but hey ho you cant have it all I suppose....

RRP £1.99 available from drugstores and chemists



7 comments:

  1. Wow I have massive tubs of Sudocrem haha, I might have to slap some on my face tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have exzema, and my skin gets dry ALL the time! This sound perfect for me!

    Thank you, I would have never of even looked at this without your review. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have dry skin I would 100% recommend oilatum natural face repair cream it is hands down amazing i had really flaky/dry skin on my cheeks and chin and it sorted it out straight away :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha im the same.. putting this stuff on my face just reminds me of nappies... still use it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh winner, deffs gonna give this a go.

    I love cheapness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am just about to order that on ebay :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit i have bepanthen i was advised to rub it on a tattoo i had to help it heal quicker, and it worked, so i thought if it worked for that it must be good for other stuff, i burnt myself recently and after it had gone dry my skin went sort of crusty where the burn was but bepanthen soon cleared it up x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...