Wednesday, 26 September 2012

What I Wore


(instagram pics)
Lately I have been snip snapping away and capturing some of my OOTD and posting them in Instagram, but for those that don't follow me over there, I thought I would copy and paste them over to here.

Most of the outfits are quite casual as I work in a primary school and I don't really want to be going all fashionista on a bunch of 4 year olds. I thought they would still be worth posting though as I know a lot of you might prefer going. 

The top and the bottom outfits were ones I wore on a night out....and Im going to say most items pictured are probably still in the shops, with my fave bargain being the white shirt costing only £4 from trusty Primark!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have an amazing figure. I love the first look of the spy dress on you. completely gorgeous! Also your arm candy is amazing!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally suit a white shirt! Love the last outfit too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bladdy hell, you've got a killer figure my love!

    You need to do more posts like these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you're pretty darn gorgeous with the most amazing figure.
    you wear the exact same things that i do :) love this.
    oxox

    hannahsbow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style.
    Xaimarys ♡
    www.tongue-tiedx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits! :) What is your favourite item of these outfits!? We love the pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By what name you go on Instagram? Im pretty much amazed by your outfit choices!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post!! The first outfit is amazing! Shows off your figure perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful figure. I love the white shirt outfit, really lovely! :)

    cookiesandcreambeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! I love this post!

    Kiss

    Vanillanasta.blogspot.Be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I especially love the yellow dress.
    The other ooutfits are amzing too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...