Monday, 8 October 2012

Winter Wants- Missguided.com


So the other day I logged into my email to be greeted by my daily Missguided newsletter. The blazer thatwas on this news letter immediately made my jaw fall to the floor so I posted a picture of it on Instagram and Twitter, It was love so much that one tweet got that blazer purchased by a fellow fashion lover within 5 minutes.

Seen as this blazer left my jaw open and my mind ticking over thinking of countless outfits I could create around it, I decided to browse the site to see what else could leave me mesmerised and my purse empty. Well I wish I didnt bother to look now because I want so much.

Up top is just a small selection of things that will make it into my wardrobe!! I had so much more but Blogger    decided to put me in photo jail i.e I need to buy more photo space.

I just love studs at the moment and anything with leather or any type of contrasting materials, so all these things fit the bill.


I have not been asked to do this post, I'm just being my usual fashion whore self. Now I just await the arrival of some of their new bits I have seen them post on Insta.

Are any of you guys loving leather and studs at the mo...?

Next post: Nail tattoos and nail wraps


18 comments:

  1. Absolutely love number 6! Fab post:) Would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missguided always blows me away but their new A/W range is absolutely amazing and i'm literally lusting over everything!!! xxx

    www.hannahsbow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm in love with the 8th contrast trench!!! Using absolutley all my willpower to resist making a cheeky little order!! Great post :)

    Sian xox

    www.thursdaygirlramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah I always love the stuff that missguided come out with...only downside is their sizes :(
    I'm a curvy girl with a whole lot up top and they don't really cater to that

    I just did my winter wants too...I think it's about time we spend some hard earned monies!

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOO crushing on 2, 3, 4 and 7!!! Great picks by the way. :)

    ThisIsTia.com │ My Life In Black+White

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the items you picked! Leather & studs = a match made in heaven for me haha! X

    :: LUCYSLUXE ::

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill have number 1,3 and 5 pls x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love number 1 and 7! Thanks for the post. Definetly going to check missguided out!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the number 8! Great selection :)
    Wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know....hope you will like my posts!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, lovely picks! I would want all of these items, they're just perfect for fall! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this rocker chic look, it's awesome! :) Great choice of outfits too, we are in love with outfit number 7! What's your favourite product from he above? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! I think I like #4 the best. I've been loving the girly tux look

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh! I needed new winter clothes, and was looking on topshop etc. Completely forgot about missguided! Adore all of them!
    lilylourosevictoria.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all the studs! so obsessed.. looks like you are too! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll have 2,6,5 & 8 thanks. Obsessed with outerwear at the moment

    @Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooo..Superb assortment. i like 5 and 7 very much...@ | Womens Fashion Clothing |

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...