Friday, 30 November 2012

3 Winter Faves


Hey ladies! I was just chilling and had the urge to blog, so I thought I would share with you a few of my bargain winter must haves that I have been abusing every day!

First up I LOVE A CHELSEA BOOT  they are so comfy to walk in and I can see myself building a small collection. I do have a black pair but sometimes you want to funk it up a bit. These ones are from Linzi (Here) and are £32 I believe, definitely worth the invest if you love a heel but cant walk around in them all day.

Next up my fur stole from H&M  I picked my one up last year but I will definitely be picking up the lighter shade when I next pop into town. I cant remember how much is was now, but it less than a tenner!

And last but not least my Primark Beanies! These were something like £1.50 from the men's section and they are probably one of the best things I have bought so far, they obviously go with anything and keep my head nice and warm in this freezing weather.

Have any of you guys got any winter faves?


13 comments:

  1. Off to primarks men section I go, haha! love beanies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots are my fave for sure

    xo Cassy
    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are gorgeous! And not too pricey either, love them. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beanies look so good and so inexpensive too, might have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome boots! <3

    www.made-with-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are gorgeous and so similar to the ones I've bought from Topshop without the studding and they set me back £85!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab post :) The boots are awesome and I can't get enough of a fur stole at the moment! xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. So simple, yet really fun to read. I love love love my stole. I have a similar one, also from H&M. It is so cosy and it can glam up just about any outfit. The boots are very cool. I clicked on the site to check out their other boots. I had never heard of them b4 so thanks for the heads up. I have seen 2 pairs I am going to have to buy now. Oooooops!

    Lynnike.x
    Cherry Lips Cocoa Hips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those boots look amazing, such a winter statement!

    Great post love,

    My fashion/beauty blog
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looovee those boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boots!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a studded biker boot atm - though I would also wear this lovely pair too - I also love Burgundy for winter!

    Now following if you would like to follow back please :)

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    You have such a beautiful blog! I have just done my first ever outfit post and am trying to build followers to my blog :)

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...