Monday, 26 November 2012

GOSH A/W 12 Lacquers


The GOSH A/W colours are here,Comprising of six heavenly shades, I have my favourite three to share with you. 

From left to right- Spot On Pink - With A Twist and Berry Me

I must say that me favourite of the whole collection has to be Berry Me!, I am head over heels for berry shades at the moment so this polish definitely fills my berry void.

I applied Berry Me last night so I cant say much about the chip factor yet, but I will say that it applied very well. These polishes have a thin texture so for those that have a bit of trouble applying your standard nail varnish, it might be worth giving these a try. I think the next colour I will be lavishing my nails with will be Spot On Pink!

You can pick these shades up from any Superdrug store or you can find them online HERE 
RRP £4.99

What your favourite?

p.s If you have a spare moment, would you mind clicking HERE and voting for my blog..
thank you.x

9 comments:

  1. I love gosh polishes too, especially the winter colours :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Berry and taupe shades are killing me! I've been all bright and summery neons on my toes as the weather is just only wetter and hotter here in singapore! No winter for us whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slate sort of color in the center

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slate sort of color in the center

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that color in the middle :) super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berry me looks great! love the name as well haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the berry!!!!!!!

    vanillanasta.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a recent convert to gel polish, so I'm *trying* to stay away from the regular stuff. But gels are so limiting in colour. Every once and a while I have to splurg on colours I like, rather than the kind of polish.

    ReplyDelete