Thursday, 28 February 2013

Peaceful Opposition - Orly Hope& Freedom Fest


This is one of the beautiful polishes from Orlys latest collection Hope & Freedom Fest, I must admit I am not usually a fan of polishes that contain glitter, but the subtle tone and nude base has me falling head over heels for this polish. 

I have this on for a few days now and I my nails haven't taken a trip down chip valley just yet and when I do, Its definitely going to be a remove and reapply job. The only way I could sum up this polish is with two words that shouldn't be able to mesh...subtle and statement.

You can find the polish HERE


7 comments:

  1. Nails look awesome! I love the confetti look :)

    B x


    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....this is so cute. Love the background color and the glitters on top. Looks classy and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wayy too pretty,
    and your nails look amazing. i wish i could get mine to be that perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that color is to die for!

    Ry
    thebeautydreamer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. owww, lovely nails!

    http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...